Friday, 2 October 2026

North Pole Greetings - Concord & 9th

Happy Friday, I am here with a bonus blog post to celebrate Festive Friday (there are only 12 weeks left until the big day!)


Today I’m using the Concord & 9th North Pole Greetings stamp and die kit to make a sweet tri‑fold card for the festive season. Check out this fun little video on Instagram that I put together to showcase it's assembly!


I die cut my houses using Concord & 9th cardstock in Pink Lemonade, Berry Kiss, Lilac, Aster, Bluebell, Capri, and Midnight. Once you’ve die cut all of the elements, they’re so easy to assemble.

For my tri‑fold card, I used some arch dies for the panels, each measuring 3½ inches wide, and mounted them on a 10½‑inch strip of cardstock scored at every 3½ inches. The fun part is deciding where to place all of the pretty decorations!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!