Hello, I am finally back to blogging and I am so excited to share that I am now a member of the Seven Hills Crafts Design Team. I was thrilled when Tara messaged me to ask if I would be interested and I don't think I could have said yes any quicker! Today I am sharing some pretty Pinkfresh Studio florals with you.
I began with an A2 yellow card base and layered the Celestial Quilt Coverplate in white over the top, followed by the Celestial Weave Coverplate in lilac for a soft, textured background. Next, I used the Golden Poppies stencils to colour a whole bouquet of flowers and leaves. One of my favourite things about Pinkfresh stencils is how easy they are to align, the triangle guides make the process effortless.
Once everything was inked, I cut the florals using the Golden Poppies die. The slightly smaller die edges mean you get beautifully clean cuts without any white halo around your images, which I absolutely love.
To bring everything together, I added a panel using the Essentials Dotted Fancy Frames Die for a touch of white space, but any one of your favourite shaped dies would work here, then arranged the florals around it, popping a few up on foam pads for dimension. A sweet sentiment from the Celebrate in Blooms stamp and die set finishes the card perfectly.
Wishing you a wonderfully crafty week!
Supplies used



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!