Welcome! I am so happy you are here, and today we are celebrating the Cozy Tea Time release by Alex Syberia Designs with a fun blog hop filled with tons of inspiration, beautiful cards and Alex Syberia Designs is giving away a $15 or £15 gift card to three lucky winners.
You may have arrived here from Carol's blog, if so scroll on down for the next stop and to find out more details about the exciting giveaway, now, on to the cards!
Yesterday I shared some of the cards I created with this wonderful release, and here are a few more that I had so much fun creating.
This was so quick and easy to put together as the Magical Wisteria stamps, stencils and dies do so much of the work for you. I stamped the image in grey pigment ink which I then heat set, used the stencils to colour the beautiful flowers, with a little shading in the centres and finally die cut ready for mounting on my card.
I ink blended a card panel in lilac and pink then stencilled over the top with the fun Sparkles stencil and die cut into an arch. Once it was all mounted on the card I finished it off with one of the matching sentiments.
I just adore the Mini Frames and Fruit die set, so many possibilities and the frames will definitely be a feature in my cardmaking rotation for the foreseeable future.
I tried a new technique for this card, I heat embossed the Magical Wisteria stamp onto black card, I then used the stencils and applied white pigment ink which I heat set. I then used the stencils again to apply coloured die ink - my top tip for this is to dab on the ink rather than blend, even though the white pigment ink was heat set, it still moves around. I used the Mystic Garden Cardstock pack for the glitter paper, the whole pack pairs so well with this release.
The standalone Wisteria die is so pretty, I used the Mystic Garden Cardstock pack again for this card, using alcohol markers to achieve that deeper purple but it still keeps that lovely metallic shimmer. I also used the Sparkles stencil to emboss the cardstock - it's so fun using stencils to emboss! I wanted to achieve the look of Wisteria blowing in the breeze, so I anchored the stem to a jump ring and attached it to another jump ring hidden behind the frame - take a look at the movement over on Instagram!
Now, on to the giveaway and hop details!
Alex Syberia Designs is giving away a $15 or £15 gift card to three lucky winners.
The giveaway is open internationally. All three winners will be selected from entrants who take part in the blog hop by 11:59 pm BST on October 18. The winners will be announced on the 'Giveaway Winners' page of the Alex Syberia Designs blog on October 19.
Next up is the wonderful Sammi Stamps, but be sure to visit all of the talented creators below!





Beautiful Ang - so lovely to see you back!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful! I love the wisteria die!
ReplyDelete