Friday, 9 October 2026

Alex Syberia Designs Autumn Release: Cozy Tea Time

Hello! Today I am sharing the last few cards I made for the Alex Syberia Designs Autumn Release: Cozy Tea Time!

 Alex Syberia Designs is giving away a $15 or £15 gift card to three lucky winners. Check out yesterday's post to enter!

The giveaway is open internationally. All three winners will be selected from entrants who take part in the blog hop by 11:59 pm BST on October 18. The winners will be announced on the 'Giveaway Winners' page of the Alex Syberia Designs blog on October 19.

Want another chance to win? Check out the Instagram hop here!


I think this card is my favourite, using the gorgeous Magical Wisteria stamps and stencils to create the pretty canvases for the adorable Mini Fruits and Frames dies and finishing it off with the Sparkles stencil - so sweet!


How CUTE are these Mini Display Shelves and sweet Shelf Decor Add-On:Lucky Cat & Matryoshka?! You can make so many adorable scenes, especially if you combine it with the Mini Fruits and Frames dies!


I am just in love with the Magical Wisteria stamps, stencils and dies. You can get such a soft and dreamy look for your background if you use the stencils on their own without the stamps.

Have a fabulous Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!