So, I could not resist making a second entry for Make it Monday #100, I had just the idea in mind :)
My friend has just given birth to an adorable baby boy and I know that she will love this card. I used the Hanging Out dies and stamps to decorate the card and glassine bag, adding a little bit of twine, some washi and the picket fence dies.
Thanks for looking!
Ang x
Oh, I love how the packaging totally adds to the card! This is perfect!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Really like how you put the clothesline on the envelope!
ReplyDeleteThese are super cute!
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is beautiful!! I love how fresh and blue the sky looks as well. I have these dies but never bought the stamp set. I figured I could draw in the little details, but it seemed too fiddly then. I must order them now as this is just the cutest!
ReplyDeleteWow!!! This is ADORABLE! The clothesline on the envelope matching the card is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I still need to use my set. thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card and envelope!
ReplyDeleteI just love how you did your sky and grass.
Lovely...
My oh my, that is so darn CUTE, I love the sweet and refreshing colors too, what a perfect card for welcoming a new baby!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comment for my blog too! : )
Lovely!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore this combo. Love that Papertrey set and your take is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card and packaging. This is so sweet--that is one of my favorites of all the sets I don't own.
ReplyDeleteOver the top cute!! Love all the clothes pins and clothes line!
ReplyDeleteLove the little scene you made! I know your friend will treasure this card!
ReplyDeleteLinda
Nice coloring of your card, I like how you used the Hanging Out stamp :) thank you also for the sweet comment you left for me.
ReplyDeleteSo adorable, Ang! Love the clothes line of baby duds :)
ReplyDeleteSweet idea for the envelope too.
Just discovered your blog. The washing lines are delightful! Lovely cards.
ReplyDelete