Monday 28 February 2011

52 Cards Challenge Week 9

Hello, I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for this week's challenge!

Here are the prompts
Grey, Lime and Handmade Embellishment.

Here is mine
I love bright green so I was happy to be able to work with it this week. I created the embellishment from small circles of felt which I pinched and stitched onto a small strip of felt, I sewed gathering stitches on some ribbon to make the flower and added some buttons. The swirl was cut using my Slice machine and I went around the edge with a sakura stardust pen to make it pop (which it's not doing in the picture!) and finished off with thickers and some gems.

Until next week, have a good one :)

93/100

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is one green card! Am off to raid my stash and see what I have got.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to play catch up, but I'm determind :) Great card ... and love the handmade embellishment

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails