Monday 14 February 2011

52 Cards Challenge Week 7

Hello again :) I hope this week finds you well? I find myself looking forward to the weekend when I get to pick the catagories for the challenge, and I enjoy sitting down and creating even more. I didn't think when I started that I would manage to get so many cards made, it just makes me happy!

Here are the prompts for this week:
Purple/Monochromatic/Thanks. As usual you can choose just one of the prompts or use a combination of the three. I managed 2 for this week, only because the original butterfly on the first card was destined for the second card, however the tone just wasn't quite right!

I used a Hero Arts notecard, Inkadinkadoo stamps set for the background, Hero Arts butterfly and sentiment, gemstones and Fiskars punch. I stamped 2 butterflies to give an nice depth to the card, unfortunately you can't see it in this picture but I also detailed the butterly with perfect pearls, it looks so pretty when it catches the light.

Here is the second
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's day (and the prompts from last week helped you with a card for that special someone!)

I am also excited as this is my 90th post, 10 more and I am going to have a little giveaway of some of my favourite things so I hope you'll visit again soon :)

Have fun creating!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I have actually logged on from work to see what the prompts were for this week! I LOVE your butterfly cards, so much so I think I might have to go and hunt down that stamps set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Struggled a bit with this one - but finally it is up on my blog - http://mrsbeee.blogspot.com/2011/02/52-cards-challenge-7.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails