Wednesday 29 January 2014

Keeping it simple

Today I have a couple of cards to share, the first one was created for both the CAS-ual Fridays CFC126: Colour Blocks and 52 Cards Challenge - Pale, Glitter, Love and the second was a way to use up the scraps from the first card. I love it when that happens!
Love Hearts handmade card by Ang Mansfield of Paper and Ribbons
This cluster of hearts caught my eye in the Silhouette store, I was originally going to go with reds and pinks in the aperture but the 52 cards challenge helped to change my mind. I do enjoy more clean and simple designs at the moment and this is one of my favourites.
I could not throw away the die cut hearts from the middle so went with a simple cluster and embossed sentiment. Valentines Day will soon be upon us, I really need to make some more cards!

Thanks for reading,
Ang.

Edited 11th September - The design is circle hearts by Kristen Magee, Design ID #25156 available from the Silhouette store.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure my comment from last night registered, as I was on my iPad and there didn't seem to be a confirmation after pressing Publish, but anyway if not it went along the lines of....
    I love both of these cards and the colours you have used for the card bases too - the first one is totally inspired! I love the glittery hearts in the circles - is this the AC glitter card at work? If so, fab colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards. I am pinning!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful cards - simple but VERY beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this card all over Pinterest! It's beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Would you share what image #it is in the silhouette store? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails