Sunday 2 February 2014

WPlus9 Monday Mood Board #26

I managed to rustle up a card for WPlus9's Monday Mood board,, isn't the inspiration picture so pretty?


Paper-MME. Stamps-WPlus9. Doily dies - MFT and Cheery 
Lynn. Ink - Memento. Lace - Dainty Paperie.

I liked the wooden boards so used some wood print paper and a little white pigment ink to recreate the look from the picture. I finished it off with Fresh Cut Florals and the sentiment on a small MFT doily.

I haven't done much crafty shopping for a while but was happy to find Studio Calico wood veneers at my local Homesense and TKMaxx for £1.99 a pack and cute little American Crafts glitter pegs for the same price.
I have been wanting to experiment with watercolours for a while but haven't found a set at a reasonable price so it wouldn't be too bad if I don't get on with them, however, I did pick up this set today for £4.99. I can't wait to start playing!
Happy Sunday :)
Ang

2 comments:

  1. You scored some wonderfully priced items!! I hope your watercolor set brings you much enjoyment!! I have the gansai kuritake although it's pricey I love the results I've gotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails