Friday 24 January 2014

Bits and Pieces 5 - The Sweet Life

I am back with a quick couple of cards, remember the scraps from the other week? This time I have concentrated on using up the stamped images from The Sweet Life by PTI.

 Card stock-Ripe Avocado. Patterned paper - Marrakech, Basic Grey. 
Ribbon - Anna Griffin. Rose and sentiment stamp - PTI. Pin - Etsy.

Card stock - Bazzill. Roses, sentiment, ink and embossing plate- PTI. Vellum - 
Making Memories. Glitter paper - American Crafts.

I can't seem to get enough of that perforated paper, glad I still have a couple of sheets left, although I still don't know who the manufacturer is.

Happy Friday!
Ang.

PS - You can see my attempts at 3 step colour combinations here using this set.

1 comment:

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails