Friday 10 September 2010

Better late than never!

Ever feel like there are not enough hours in the day? Yup, same here, I've got quite a few cards that I have made that I haven't got around to sharing so I'll be posting a few over the next couple of weeks :)

Here are last month's Crafty Templates using the 'Chilled Out' card kit which includes a summery mix of yummy Sassafrass Lass papers. Go here to get yours before they sell out!

This is my favourite, I adore Mary Janes and it makes it even cuter that my husband thought of the sentiment!

I like the simplicity of this one, sit back, relax and enjoy your retirement. Oh how I'd love to be retired, sitting crafting all day, bliss!

Well, that's it for now, be back later with some more x

1 comment:

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails