Monday 20 September 2010

Crafty Templates Circus

Roll up, roll up, the circus is in town! I have had lots of fun working with the September Crafty Templates Card Making Kit and Templates called Circus. As I have said previously Leo has such a great eye when it comes to putting kits together and this month's certainly did not disappoint. Filled with lots of My Minds Eye yumminess with some Cosmo Cricket thrown in for good measure.

The templates are fab for children's birthday cards or for making your own miniature toppers to have handy for decorating cards or embellishing your scrapbook page. If you haven't tried one of Leo's kits, I urge you to do so, they are such great value and filled with quality supplies and ideas!

Here is my personal favourite, the sea lion!

I used the sealion coupled with the big top template, it was so much fun to put together. I added some American Crafts stamped clouds and an acrylic sentiment tile.

Here he is juggling some brad 'balls'. I love, love, love the Cosmo Cricket tiny type alphas!

Mrs Nellie Phant is just adorable in her little felt hat set at a jaunty angle! Finally there is Mr Robot
I added the tag, Cosmo Cricket cogs rub ons and some Heidi Swapp chipboard lettering, perfect for that special little boy's birthday.

I don't know where the time keeps going, yet another busy couple of weeks where I have done much less crafting than I would like. I am going off to the land of the mouse this week and hope to pick up lots of crafty goodies and come back feeling all inspired.

Have a great couple of weeks and see you when I get back!

3 comments:

  1. FAB cards - there's something magical about the circus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun cards! They're all great, but I particularly like Mrs Nellie Phant!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails