Monday, 5 October 2026

Wildwood in Blue - The Greetery

Happy Monday! I am back on the Seven Hills Crafts blog with this week's design team card. Today I’m showcasing the Wildwood stencil and embossing folder by The Greetery using lots of beautiful shades of blue.

 



This card is so quick and easy to make, full of texture, and, as an added bonus, still wonderfully post‑friendly while keeping plenty of dimension. I embossed an A2 panel using the Wildwood embossing folder, then laid the stencil over the top and added shading with the Altenew Lapis Lazuli ink cubes. (I know you are supposed to stencil first but I find this way so much easier!).

 

To finish, I added a sweet sentiment from the Laid Back Basics stamp and die bundle. I heat‑embossed the sentiment in white on Concord & 9th Capri cardstock, die‑cut it, and popped it up using my favourite Altenew Instant Dimension Foam Tape (1/16'' x 1'' x 15m). 

I hope you have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!