Monday 28 March 2011

52 Cards Challenge Week 13 - Guest Post

Hi everybody - it's Trish from Doodles and Swirls. Ang is living it up in the Big Apple this week and she asked me if I could host the challenge which I was more than happy to do!

The prompts for this week are pink, diecuts and flowers.


Green and pink is one of my favourite colour combos at the moment so I thought I would use it for this card, along with a couple of different Nestabilities for my die cuts (Lacey Circles, Standard Circles and Labels 14). I also used my Craft Robo to cut out the leaves for the flower. The lovely pink flower is from Prima and I added some stickles to the leaves to give it a bit of shine, and finished off with a bit of stripey twine....

Can't wait to see what you all do with this weeks challenge - make sure you leave a link in the comments so I can come and visit you!

Supplies used - Basic Grey Phoebe papers, Nestabilities Lacey Circles, Standard Circles, Labels 14. Waltzingmouse Vintage Labels 14 stamps, Hero Arts sentiment stamps, Prima flower, Bakers Twine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails