Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas Wrapping

I will confess that I made these last minute last Christmas and they helped get me out of a pickle! I had been asked to make some small boxes for some ornaments and these came together so quickly using my silhouette, this cut file and Waltzingmouse Stamps Nordic Winter.






I also had a gift card that I wanted to dress up. I used this cut file for the envelope.
 and this cut file for the cute snowman.
I used my promarkers to add some detail to make the snowman pop a little more, a doily, some Doodlebug alphabet stickers and some bits and pieces left over from making holiday notebooks.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2014!

Ang x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails