Sunday 10 February 2013

Papertrey Anniversary Entry #2 - Sketch Challenge

Continuing in on the festivites over at Papertrey Ink, here is my entry for the Sketch Challenge;

I used Snowflake Flurries and the matching dies to create a fun happy birthday card, I just love this colour combination of Orange Zest and Hawaiian Shores. Here is a look at my desk during the process;
 

I am quite a neat crafter! I just can't seem to abide lots of bits and pieces everywhere, this is as bad as it gets, however I think being so neat doesn't allow my to unlock my 'devil may care' crafting side.

Thanks for looking!
Ang x

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I LOVE the colors and all the fun products you layered with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS a fun happy card! Lovely color combo~

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails