Thursday 21 February 2013

Hero Arts Love and Lace Challenge

Here are my entries for the Hero Arts Love and Lace challenge

This is my love entry;
This is the result of my burgeoining love affair with neon. I really covet the Hero Arts Neon Inks, they shall be mine one day! I stamped the heart using the wood block Hero Arts Heart Lace K5236 and pink embossing powder, I then cut around the heart leaving a small piece attached at the top at the bottom so I could fold the heart inwards to show the neon paper underneath, I then used foam pads to add dimension and added a black heart in the centre. The sentiment was stamped with Made with Love CL491.

Here is my lace entry;
I used Doily Circle CGI68 and embossed it with clear embossing powder and spritzed over the top with spray ink. I liked the way the pink looked with the turquoise so I mounted it on a pink card base and added some pink pearls and some twine. The sentiment is from CL270 Sky's the Limit.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Ang
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails