Sunday 8 May 2011

Some more challenge cards

I had so much fun with the card I made for the challenge this week that I instituted a new rule, if I cut into a sheet of 12x12 I have to use the whole sheet up, so I did!

This one uses and old Stickeroos sticker I had, a piece of a doily from Basic Grey and some yummy lace and Maya Road pleated ribbon.
More of the same but this time I added a cute cabochon earring that I had from a set from Primark.

I purchased this photo frame the other day from The Range and thought it needed a little something extra
I added some handmade flowers, gems and some leaf ribbon. I lightly rubbed over the wood with some Gelatos to add some subtle colour, I just adore the way the 'shingles' came out. The insert is removeable so you can add your own photo (the glass is also kept within the frame) I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Totally love all your makes for this challenge! I wish I'd had time to play - will definitely have to try and squeeze some time for this weeks ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails