Monday 9 May 2011

52 Cards Challenge Week 19

Hello. I hope this Monday finds you well? Here are the prompts for this week's challenge
Green, Embossing, Get Well

Here is my take on it
I covered the base in paper by October Afternoon, inked the edges with Spun Sugar Distress ink and sewed it onto the card base. I stamped the sentiment on the journalling card and glued it down, I then cut a circular shape using decorative scissors from Bo Bunny Paper and sewed this to the card base. I didn't have any matching embellishments so I created one using my scalloped and circle nesties. At this point I realised I hadn't used embossing! so I embossed the layers of the flower :)

Until next week x

Supplies used: Paper; Bo Bunny, October Afternoon. MME journalling card

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I love all the layers and that 'health check' journaling card is perfect ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails