Saturday, 15 May 2010

More Bee Creative cards from CT

Just another couple of cards from this month's Crafty Templates Bee Creative kit. I used an acetate front for this one with the template flowers and branch, I just added some tissue paper behind the flowers to make them pop a little more.

I like this from the 'Birds on a Wire' template, I simply stitched a border and line, mounted the birds on foam pads and added some little brackets on the edges to pep it up a bit, simple but looks pretty IRL.

Back later this weekend with a few more cards, have a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the one with the acetate front, both pretty and clever.


I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!


Related Posts with Thumbnails