Monday 31 May 2010

I promise, these are the last for a while!

Ok, so I had a real thing for the CC DeLovely line last week, so here are the last 2 cards I made and I promise these will be the last for a little while :)

Pears are my favourite fruit (well, along with cherries and strawberries) I love anything pear flavoured, scented or in paper form and as soon as I saw the 'pair' strip I knew just what I was going to do. This card is for my best friend for when she returns from overseas, I have missed our gossip and shopping sessions and we both think that we make a great pair! I also used a small square of hambly overlay, I love this stuff and hate cutting into it, but I keep telling myself that it is there to be used!

This card was quite simple, based around the bloom circular sticker, I just added the paper that complements it along with the border strip.

I have had to complete my WOYWW today as I won't be able to post what's on my desk on wednesday, I definitely had fun with it this week and for a change it will feature a scrapbook page! I'll be back later this week to share some exciting news :)

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails