Sunday 19 April 2009

Today's Progress

Used up some more of the kit from Crafty Templates , I've never used a card kit before but I have found that I am able to create much faster from a kit! I'm thinking of putting together my own kits from my own supplies and see if that boosts my productivity!


I did add a couple of my own things, I used a sizzix die for the birds and branches and imaginisce stamp for the sentiment.


I used my sizzix machine for the flowers and some extra aqua bazzill, perfect pears and a thanks sentiment stamp

This is my least favourite, it didn't come together as I would have liked. Paper 'buttons' from the paper included in the kit, rikrac, sequin leaves and a cuttlebug folder.

2 comments:

  1. wow beautiful cards, love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the So Tweet one, did you cut the branches out yourself?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails