Sunday 26 April 2009

Birthday Goodness

I was thoroughly spoiled for my birthday and received lots of crafty goodness including these stamps, I can never get enough of sentiment stamps!

Some new (new to me) cuttlebug folders, I wasn't keen on the D'vine swirls at first but it looks great when you emboss a die cut shape.


Some cosmic shimmer powders, I really love using perfect pearls and picked up 3 more pots recently but loved the bright colours of these, so tropical!


I also picked up some Grungeboard, Metallic Alcohol Inks, single stamps and a few other bits and pieces, I just need to get my butt in gear and create something, i had a good run for a while but seem to be having trouble at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails