Wednesday 25 June 2014

52 Cards challenge 2014 - Week 25

I'm running a little bit behind with last week's 52 cards challenge "Whatever the weather", I did make this a few days ago but have been so busy with work and the weather has not been good enough to take photos so I have only just gotten round to taking them.

Patterned paper - Echo Park. Vellum - Anita's. Sentiment - Papertrey Ink.
Cloud cut file #18294, Sun cut file #17341

I already had this card in mind a couple of days before as I was itching to use my new paper smooches rainbow die.


I cut the rainbow shape six times from card stock scraps and arranged them into rainbows, I assembled one on the front of a die cut journaling card from Lawn Fawn and layered the card over a glittered sun from the Silhouette store, the clouds were also cut from vellum on my silhouette using the Echo Park cloud cut file that matches the background paper, I simply duplicated the image, made one slightly smaller and changed the cut line to dotted lines and it mimics stitched clouds.

The sentiment was stamped with an ancient rainbow pigment pad I found in my stash using the PTI Up, Up and Away sentiment set which was then embossed with clear embossing powder on vellum which was overlaid on card. Oh! I forgot to mention that I sewed a little border on the edge of my card stock and went over the printed raindrops with glossy accents. It really is a cheerful card :)

One last thing I thought I would share is a picture I found from a couple of weeks ago of some more crafty goodies I purchased, i'm such a naughty girl!


I have wanted the dainty bow dies for such a long time as well as the Lawn Fawn Let's Polka 6x6 pad, those yummy neon Freckled Fawn enameled dots and how sparkly are those Prima embellishments? I hope I have some time this week for some serious crafting.

Lastly, I created this card from the scraps and pieces I had on my desk from this card.

Happy hump day everyone x 

4 comments:

  1. Love those rainbows. Your crafting goodies look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous cards Ang! The rainbow colours are enough to brighten anyone's day and I love the rainbow effect in the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails