Sunday 30 March 2014

52 Cards Challenge 2014 - Week 13

March seems like it has been such a long month, I guess it's because February was so short, but even with it being a long month I have not really had much time to craft, or take photographs it seems, I made this card for the 52 Cards Challenge on Monday and have only just got around to photographing it.

Patterned paper and die cuts - Crate Paper. Stamps and Die - Avery Elle
(via Make the Day Special) Resin embellishment - Etsy.

Fortunately this came together quite quickly, although I decided to die cut some foam tape for the sentiment and got it all stuck in my lovely new die! I'm looking forward to make a few sets of cards using the lovely Simply Said - Hello stamps and dies over the next couple of weeks.

I hope you have had a relaxing weekend,
Ang.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely cheerful card and I've just been admiring your perfect stitching - how on earth do you do it???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have just commented on UKS, but this card deserves another comment! L-O-V-E it!
    It's not just my Crate bias either... now I am feeling put out that I didn't order that die and stamp set now I've seen it in top action! Oh well, I must resist until the next stock of release items come into the store, if it's still available I will probably get the stamps as I have a couple of hello dies now and it's one of the least used greetings I tend to use as no one seems to go for hello cards when I come to sell my cards, I shall have to cunningly weave them into birthday greetings or some such. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails