Thursday 23 August 2012

Make A Wish - Clean and Simple?

Here is another card that I am entering in to the Hero Arts monthly challenge. I have been playing around with my silhouette and saw this shape by Jenni Bowlin silhouette of a little girl holding a star. I initially wanted it to take the positive die cut and incorporate it into a card but found that I much preferred the negative. I am entering this as 'clean and simple' which doesn't seem to be my style, I just look at it and wonder if it's CAS enough?

This is the end result:

Supplies: Stamp; Classic Fabric Design Cling, Sky's the Limit Clear (Hero Arts). Ink; Picked Raspberry, Shaded Lilac and Salty Ocean, Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks (Ranger). Die Cut; Whimsy Silhouette (Jenni Bowlin/Silhouette America).

It wasn't my first try, I made this card first,

I used the Envelope Pattern Background and black pen around the edges but i felt the pattern wasn't bold enough, but i'm happy i have 2 to use as i just love the die cut. Now I need to see what i can do with the positive image :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun looking through your blog, love this one too (both versions!!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails