Wednesday 19 January 2011

Crafty Templates - Retro Honey

It's Crafty Templates time again and this month I have been working with the delicious Retro Honey kit, featuring all kinds of yummy papers and embellishments, couple this with the cute templates and you have a match made in heaven!

First up is my favourite, featuring the retro dress template and some goregous papers

I simply added a little lace, some of the packaging tape the kit came with and some pearls. So sweet!
Love this one, I have always wanted a Kitchen Aid mixer and this was so much fun to make!
How to use a Hoover template?? It had to be for a domestic goddess! featuring one of the yummy rolled flowers.
Love these darling birds...This card will definitely be going to my honey for Valentines day.
Perfect for Valentines Day or Easter, I see this bunny being used as a tag for the kiddies easter bags.
I just loved the paper for this one and could not bring myself to cut it up so I mounted it onto some card, added ribbon and a sentiment and it's finished!

I hope you enjoyed these and if you haven't checked out Crafty Templates, I urge you to do so! Please also pop over to fellow teamie Kathy's blog for her take on this month's templates!

Just as a reminder, the 52 Cards Challenge is up for this week, I hope you will take time to join in :)

2 comments:

  1. I love all these vintage inspired cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are totall great!
    I love your work!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails