Saturday 17 July 2010

Island Bliss - July Crafty Templates

Well, it's been a while :) I have been so busy just lately and I hate the fact that I have neglected my blog a little, I hope to make up for it in the next few days!

Here are some cards made with the Crafty Templates July card making kit Island Bliss along with this months templates. Leo really knows how to put together a fabulous kit, gorgeous papers and lovely embellishments. She also makes Crafty Bales mini kits which sell out quickly, I encourage you to visit her shop and have a browse!

My favourite this month is the guitar, perfect for a music loving teenager or for a more hippy chick vibe

I added some music paper, polka dot paper from last month's kit and thread to make the guitar strings.

This fun cocktail glass coloured with promarkers and glossy accents. The umbrella is made by folding paper accordian style, glue a strip around the top then fluff out and add a cocktail stick.


This one is using the versatile tropical flowers template


and finally using the hot air balloon template, I had fun adding on faux stitching to create a patchwork effect.

That's all from me for now, be back soon with more creations to share!

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely, you make some beautiful cards (~:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are indeed very talented! I wished I had seen this blog before!
    It is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails