Sunday 4 April 2010

American Crafts and Quickutz Bargains!

I don't usually make stash posts but I had to share some bargains I picked up yesterday and hopefully it helps someone else nab a bargain or two!

I was in my local Home Sense store and found that they had a lot more craft related items. A few months ago I was able to pick up a Doodlebug 12x12 scrapbook for £16.00 complete with paper pack and stickers, this time I found lots of things from pebbles, making memories, doodlebug and american crafts.

I picked up this:

A lovely album with 20 papers, thickers, remarks stickers, flair and chipboard shapes for £14.99 and remarks sticker and flair packs for £2.99 each and each packet had 4 sheets to it.

And this:


Quickutz magpie unit for £9.99 and the magpie nesting boxes for £3.99 a pack, unfortunately they only had 2 packs so I need to look for a third! I only own 1 quickutz die and don't plan on branching out into buying lots more but I though it would be great for storing little embellishments in on my desk. I debated hard in the queue whether I really wanted it but I think I would have kicked myself if I hadn't!

I hope it helps someone pick up a bargain. Hopefully I will be back this week with a home decor project and some cards to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails