Monday 15 February 2010

Wedding Day - Caardvarks Challenge


I've decided to enter the Caardvarks challenge this month, and the prize? have your card featured in Cards magazine. I love Cards magazine, beautiful cards, pictures and inspiration.

The theme was 'Wedding'. I used a romantic feeling victorian 'With Love and Devotion' heart, my favourite K&Co buttons paper, MS punches, pearls, gems, tulle and ribbon. I really like it, it's a bit different from what I would normally have designed for a wedding, it did start out in varying shades of cream and white but needed the colour to avoid it looking washed out. I also used german glitter glass which gives a fabulous patina as it ages.

Hey, you never know what will happen but it doesn't hurt to try ;)

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and will answer any questions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails